I'm very excited for the end of this summer. That sounds weird. I'm very excited for what might happen near the end of this summer. That's better. You see, provided I save enough money for my own plane ticket, my mom and I might go to New York. This, as you may have guessed, is very exciting for me. I'd most likely stay in Manhattan with my aunt, which is cool in and of itself. Yet, cooler still, is the fact that my mom will be staying elsewhere. Wait, that sounded rude. What I mean by that, is that it will be kind of interesting to be in a big city with my aunt (who will be working a lot) and not have to rely on Mom for everything. I'll learn to do things on my own a bit more.
Photo courtesy of New York Times online.
No comments:
Post a Comment